Best Baby Blankets
Posted by www.namelynewborns.com on Jan 31st 2016
Everyone Agrees that Personalized Baby Blankets are the Best Baby Gift., but what are the best baby blankets?
When you love your baby's name , there is no better way to show off a little than by embroidering a monogram or name on a awesome baby blanket. Because there are so many colors and styles a new mother sometimes doesn't know what to buy. Our company has over 300 different styles and colors; and our customers have helped us decide what are top five are. After personalizing thousands of baby blankets since 2003 , www.namelynewborns.com is announcing the best baby blankets in five different categories. Every one of these selections are beautifully created and loved by their loyal gift givers and cherished by the babies who own them; and each one could become your personal favorite. All of these blankets have stood the test of time and have never received any complaints about workmanship and quality. Visit us on the web or call 1 800-709-0045 for assistance.
1. In the highest price category; out cashmere cable knit baby blanket is the clear winner. Cashmere is the most luxurious fabric on earth - it is naturally eco-friendly, water resistant and as pure as possible because it is the fiber taken from the softest part of the under belly of a rare goats in Kashmir. Our cable knit cashmere baby blanket in cream is our top choice. The blanket sells for $220 and if it is properly cared for which includes hand washing it will last for generations. It is gender neutral and can be embroidered in any color in the rainbow. It matches everything and is widely sought after as the ultimate baby gift.
In the under $100 category, two blanket companies - Little Giraffe and Barefoot Dreams are known for high quality and modern designs that aim to please. We have never had a customer complain about the quality or durability of any of these beautiful blankets.
2. Little Giraffes luxe blanket says it all in its name. 29" by 36" of luxury will cover your baby in the crib or stroller. There is no softer man made fabric on earth and we cannot keep the pink and blue luxe blankets on our shelves. Because of the velvety fabric, embroidery looks smashing on these awesome blankets. Customers can add up to three names, a birthdate, pounds, ounces, weight, height and all of the information is easily to see because of the pile height. It is a favorite for corporate gifts as well as a top seller for mom to buy for her own little one.
3. Barefoot Dreams has a reputation for creating dreamy blankets that is hard to beat. The fabric is so yummy that it causes compulsive cuddling. Their patchwork blanket in blue or pink is a worthy choice for the most discriminating customer. This unique pattern combines plush and a silky non-shiny satin into a classic patchwork pattern of nine alternating squares. There is plenty of room for embroidering two names and a birthdate on the bottom center square for an elegant and sophisticated baby gift that is timeless. $80.00 with two free names.
4. $50 blankets are our most popular price point and we have many beautiful styles in this price range. One style stands out because, frankly, we manufacture it ourselves. We hand select the fabric, create the designs and supervise the manufacturing so we know that we are providing our customers with the best blanket available in this price range and it is even made in the United States. We hand inspect every product and if there is the tiniest flaw it is sent back or donated to a children's charity. We are very proud of our luxe pink and gray baby blanket which is also available in blue and gray. Gray is the most popular color for today's nursery. Now we have two of the best baby blankets made in America that will complement the gray stroller and car seat. This double sided blanket is extra plush and luxurious and we feel it as just as posh as blankets that are much more expensive. Because we manufacture these ourselves; there is no middle man and we are able to pass on the savings to our customers.
5. Angel Dear's napping blanket are a sure winner when you are looking for a gift under $30 that looks and feels like a more expensive blanket. They are 29 inches of super soft micro fiber in dozens of styles with cute animal heads for baby to cuddle. Large enough to cover a napping baby , yet small enough to squish into a diaper bag; they provide instant gratification for baby when mom is on the go. Our favorite styles are giraffes, bunnies, monkeys and elephants. They are the most wonderful security blanket on the planet.